View Profile ProjectDarkFox

4 Movie Reviews

It's pretty dark. Some lights such as streetlamps or something would've set the mood better AND we could've seen the action better, too.

If you use a higher tolerance when using the magic wand, and then paint-bucket into another layer underneath, you won't have that weird white seam between line and color. If you're using a different program that doesn't have layer control, get one that does.

C-Mthini responds:

So that’s how I get rid of that annoying white seam? Okay. I’ll try it.

I barely heard the guy say "Open Sesame" against the music. Neat little animation, though, you reminded me of how I first encountered automatic toilets after moving from a small lowtech town to a more upscale place.
EDIT: The music itself is fine, the voice volume is just very low.

AYOUND responds:

Thanks for the feedback, i thought the music volume was okay cuz i was using headphones.

1 Game Review

Cute! Just please let me turn the music off!

EDIT: Nothing wrong with the music selection. It's just loud.

simongamingcom responds:

lol, what's wrong with the music. A volume slider is now added.

8 Art Reviews

There isn't enough love for giant mecha on the Internet. I may be more partial to the Western style of walking tanks, but this deserves tons of love. Wing is what I grew up on so this one speaks to me.

Actually, probably just a back rub.

And it probably still eats everything.

Genderfluid straight biologically male furry, TSAT author from yesteryear, MechWarrior, artist, spouse. Fights depression every day. Any pronoun.

Louisville, KY USA