View Profile ProjectDarkFox

5 Movie Reviews

WHY IS IT SO LOUD

EiGiBeast responds:

SWFs play audio at its original volume unless a slider is implemented. Most applications today allow you to control video volume. This makes SWF volume loud in comparison. You can fix it by lowering your main audio control. You can fix it by getting a tab audio controller. You can fix it by downloading the flash, playing it through a custom player with volume, or playing it regularly and controlling the volume of flash as a program on your pc.
I want to learn how to implement audio control, but I wanted to keep this one simple.
Hope this helps

ow my ears

The interpolation just makes it look... bad. The original frames were fine as they were.

1 Game Review

Cute! Just please let me turn the music off!

EDIT: Nothing wrong with the music selection. It's just loud.

simongamingcom responds:

lol, what's wrong with the music. A volume slider is now added.

24 Art Reviews

Flashyn!

I can tell that we're about to go into some fun, fun times real soon.

Excellent work! I love the use of a limited palette.
... But uh, I think you meant "Aurora" Borealis.

Twoeliz responds:

Actually I didn't limit myself to a palette but I think that using few colors may come naturally to me.
Ahh I see, thanks for letting me know! When I am not sure of something I look it up and since I still found them that way I thought it was a correct way to spell it lol too bad that it's gonna stay on the link forever.

Genderfluid straight biologically male furry, TSAT author from yesteryear, MechWarrior, artist, spouse. Fights depression every day. Any pronoun.

Age 35