View Profile ProjectDarkFox

All 28 Art Reviews

13 w/ Responses

This looks really good! But why, oh why did you save it as a JPG? If you want to keep the crisp appearance, save it as a PNG instead.

Radioexp responds:

Yknow I think I uploaded the wrong file LOL. I have it as a png somewhere, this from a month or two ago

Hmmm. I wonder if she's actually mute.

Who's a good little noddy soldier? Yes you are! Yes you are!

He looks like a cut asset from Quake!

Chromonaut responds:

Thanks! Quake was def a reference point for modeling!

Flashyn!

I can tell that we're about to go into some fun, fun times real soon.

Excellent work! I love the use of a limited palette.
... But uh, I think you meant "Aurora" Borealis.

Twoeliz responds:

Actually I didn't limit myself to a palette but I think that using few colors may come naturally to me.
Ahh I see, thanks for letting me know! When I am not sure of something I look it up and since I still found them that way I thought it was a correct way to spell it lol too bad that it's gonna stay on the link forever.

"Disco Zombi Italia". That's a Carpenter Brut song title. Is it from another source I don't know about?
(Great job on the woman, by the way! In love with the modest figure!)

JuicyDemon responds:

Not that I know of, I just really like that song! Also, she's half Italian so I feel like it fits.
(Also, thank you!)

He sure does.

The open end of the Tankman's helmet is so small and narrow on your pixel-art that it gives the impression of blackface lips instead. To avoid this, reference the little dude on the rating scale; the face is visible right below the goggles and all the way down to the chin.

Genderfluid gynosexual furry, TSAT "author", MechWarrior, artist, spouse. Fights depression every day. Any pronoun.

Age 35